Twitter Vector Logo for Your Designs Using Illustrator
Need that bird icon, or something similar used in twitter? Well, you have come to the right place, because we are going to teach you how to do this easily in Adobe Illustrator. You do not need to be a professional to do this, and you can be done well under an hour or even under 30 minutes of you are lucky. You can then have a great twitter bird design, perfect for your business card prints, catalog prints, web pages and even posters. Just follow the step by step instructions below
1. First, let us start with the shape of the bird. Select the pen tool in your tools window first to start drawing the main shape.
2. Now, draw the basic shape of the bird. Use one point for the tail, one point each for both sides, and then one point for the turn at the top.
3. Remember, that once you have completed the shape, you can still adjust it by selecting the Direct selection tool and then manipulating the handles and anchor points.
4. Once you have the shape that you want, add a colour gradient to our twitter bird.
6. Create one with a white grey fill, one in black and one in white.
7. Combine them like so to get your eyes.
10. Add another white pointed shape above this beak to simulate a gloss or the nose.
13. Place it on the body, and then duplicate it. Send the duplicate to the back.
GREAT! Now you know how to create a nice bird twitter vector image.
Author’s Bio: Irene Thompson is a professional writer and a graphic enthusiast from PrintPlace.com, an online printing company. She has been living in Houston, TX since 2004. Her design experience includes print graphic and illustration.